Monday, June 13, 2005

Bruce's Introduction [The Blue Voice]

I'm Bruce Miller, and my personal blog is still at AOL, Old Hickory's Weblog. I may occasionally cross-post between here and there. But mostly all of us will be doing original content here.

I'm a long-time "political junkie," with some personal experience in politics, government and union organizing. My current profession is not directly involved with politics or journalism. But I still keep up with a number of issues, including the so-called Global War on Terrorism (GWOT, in Washingtonese), the Iraq War and the Afghan War.

Here, at least initially, I'll be concentrating more on one of my long-term interests, the intersections between politics and religion. And I'll be commenting periodically on a particular conservative columnist I've picked out for the jaw-dropping extent of his hackery.

I'm happy to be part of the Blue Voice group. You'll be seeing a variety of opinions here on a variety of subjects from some talented writers. The only safe prediction about them, though, is that you're not likely to see a lot of praise for the Republican Party and its works.

Welcome to Blue Voice! Comment, link, let us know what you think.

No comments: