The new URL matches my Twitter address, @brucemillerca.
I've changed the name on this page to Contradicciones (Original). I didn't want an automatic redirect because the past posts will be here and I want them to be accessible.
Please join me at the new Contradiciones URL.
Though October 31, I'm going to post links here to each of the posts at the new blog address.
- How hard will the Democrats fight for democracy after the midterm elections? 10/31/2018
- Austrian government postures against immigrants and refugees. Again. 10/31/2018
- Are Christian Zionists starting to think of Jews as actual human beings now? 10/30/2018
- The authoritarian trend during the Cheney-Bush Administration 10/26/2018
- Austria's Sebastian Kurz, conservative star? 10/23/2018
- Politicon discussion of left-right disputes in the Democratic Party and socialism 10/22/2018
- Another strange left (?) look at the American Revolution 10/19/2018
- Yanis Varoufakis on the current Italian government's stance on European issues 10/17/2018
- What does a democracy under internal threat look like? 10/16/2018
- Sunday's election in Bavaria 10/15/2018
- Conservative columnist has 90s flashbacks 10/15/2018
- Österreichs Kurz will keine NGO See-Rettungen 14.10.2018
- The world of PBS Newshour Friday 10/13/2018
- Norbert Röttgen on Angela Merkel's way of dealing with crises 10/12/2018
- Prominent German historian Heinrich August Winkler takes a surprisingly shallow position on immigration in "Der Spiegel" 10/11/2018