Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day Take on the new HuffPost Live service

I realize it's only the first day, and I'm confident it will get better.

But my initial experience with HuffPost Live is leaving me unimpressed except for the hosts who look like models.

But a large part of what I've seen consisted of an attractive young woman and an attractive young man sitting on a couch looking up stuff on the laptop computer on the coffee table in front of them. It looks mainly like instruction on how to use the laptop to start a make-out session.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Make-out sessions are good. But it may take a while for news and commentary substance to built up.

Right now, the current topics include "Mexican Tattoos, Expalined" and "RULING: Tattoos Are Free Speech".

Tags:

No comments: